Friday, August 10, 2012

She can sleep anywhere

Sophie plays hard so when she is done she is just done.  It's amazing to me what she can sleep through.  
 
Steve called me and said "Sophie is asleep on my couch.  She came over drank some juice and fell asleep."  He carried her over, I took a quick picture (doesn't Steve look happy), switched her to me and I put her in bed and she never stirred once and slept through the night. 


How can a kid fall asleep in the middle of a swim meet when her mom is cheering on her brothers?  Then to top it off I put her down on the towels, packed up, loaded her into her carseat, went through the McDonalds drive-thru, got her out of her carseat and put her in bed without her waking up.  The next morning she saw some McD's trash on the table and said "why you go to McDonalds without me?"  Classic Sophie.


After spending a day on the lake she fell asleep on the couch and ended up sleeping all night in her swimsuit.  It's a common thing these days.
 

On our way home from the drive-in movie theater.  She was out cold before we even got out of the parking lot.  And don't you love her green candy mouth? 
 

Here we are watching the Olympics.  It was during the Mays/Walsh gold medal match in beach volleyball.  I wasn't about to miss the end of the game and before I knew it she was sound asleep on my shoulder.  I love that my girl cuddles up and just falls asleep anywhere. 
 

No comments: