Friday, August 3, 2012

Universal Studios

 Today is the day I was the most excited about.  Universal Studios - Islands of Adventure.  Or as I like to call it - Harry Potter land!!!


Another hot day. 
Thank goodness you can buy a mug and get cheap refills all day

Our first ride was a water ride and I got completely soaked.  I was so wet I bought a skirt instead of wearing my soaked jeans all day.

We figured while we were already wet we should do the log ride.  Luke wanted Todd to sit behind him so I ended up in the very front.  Not good.  I got sooooo wet.  The water hit me so hard it knocked one of my earrings off!

Rock climbing in Jurassic. 
He kicked butt and got to the top of both sides.




Lunch at the Three Broomsticks - starting off with Butterbeer.  Delicious.



Luke almost bought a Voldermort wand but at the last minute traded it for Harry's instead.  Good choice buddy.

"hey Luke come take a picture with me in front of Hogwarts" 
Obviously he wasn't happy about it.   

Seuss Land



And it's not a day at an amusement park without funnel cake.  

Luke was a great sport and even let us do child swap so Todd and I could ride the Hulk and Dragon rollercoasters.  Luke said his favorite part of the day was the Harry Potter ride.  I'd have to agree.  After we got back we ordered pizza at the hotel and watched the Olympics. 

No comments: