Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Shoes

Last week Tayson came home with these shoes. Notice anything funny?
(hint...they are both the left foot)




Two days later he found the match to his shoe at school

A few days after that he brought home the other match...




If these are yours let me know. We have no idea how he ended up with 2 pair of the exact same shoes and what poor kid kept going home from school missing 1 shoe at a time!

5 comments:

Todd Johnson said...

when I was kid, I was infamous for losing stuff ... not finding stuff

Deanna said...

Love the shoe story. Carter and Luke will mix up their shoes, but at least they are only a couple of houses away.

Anonymous said...

That’s really funny.!! Hope Tayson understand very soon.

C Schultz said...

Wow! Thanks for that story Kathy! I really needed a good laugh. Oh man, the crazy things kids do!

Jackee said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. They don't belong to either of my boys.