Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday - Grandma Jo

With all that has gone on with sweet baby Josephine I have been thinking a lot about my grandma Jo who she is named after. So this is the perfect week to post some pictures of Grandma Jo.

Grandma is on the right.
I have no idea where she is in this picture or who she is with - but I love this picture



Check out that fish. Go Grandma!



Great-Grandpa George and Grandma
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that she has her hair in curlers in this picture. Classic



Grandma and my dad.
I think grandma looks so fancy in this picture and my dad looks so young!




This picture is hilarious to me.
She doesn't look happy at all and she isn't dressed for tropical weather.
Oh how I love and miss you grandma.





This is my dad's "motorcycle".
I found a sweet picture of my mom and dad on it....coming later.

4 comments:

Jackee said...

What a sweet tribute to your Grandma and to Todd. Just thought I'd let you know, I tagged you. It's a fun and easy one. Maybe it will give you another "Flashback Friday" post.

Deanna said...

Love your flash back Fridays.

Emma said...

I miss Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for posting those great pictures.

Devri said...

Oh I love flash back Friday..

Priceless photos. curlers in the hair, reminds me of both my grammies who are in heaven.. thanks for sharing.