Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Talon

Happy Birthday to sweet little Talon. Jeannie and Trent had his party at Chuck E. Cheese which made my kids very happy! I let the kids pick out their own presents for him....which was quite a fiasco. I don't know why I thought I could take all 3 kids to Toys R Us and still be in a good mood by the time I got to Chuck E. Cheese. It was a first for me though to leave without any toys for the kids - I let them each get a book but that was it. I'm one of those bad mom's who just buys them useless things to keep them happy. I am getting better though - and this trip was proof.

I think this picture of Talon is precious and shows how cute and sweet he is. We are excited to see if baby #2 coming up this spring looks the same.

No comments: