He still won't use his right arm and we are icing it and doing Motrin for the pain. This morning he came in to the room with his right hand over his head and said "look mommy I can do it" then Tayson said "I think he should get a special prize" and tried talking me into giving them one of Luke's special prizes set aside for when he decides to finally potty train. I didn't fall for it though.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Luke's Arm
He still won't use his right arm and we are icing it and doing Motrin for the pain. This morning he came in to the room with his right hand over his head and said "look mommy I can do it" then Tayson said "I think he should get a special prize" and tried talking me into giving them one of Luke's special prizes set aside for when he decides to finally potty train. I didn't fall for it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment