I couldn't pass this picture up. I was at the post office yesterday and I saw this man and realized he really shouldn't have left the house looking like he did - especially in 60 degree weather. His bright blue underwear are peaking out of his way too short cut off jean shorts and his thread bare shirt was even worse from the front. His left nipple was completely visible thought a huge hole. Now I'm not sure if he simply doesn't have the money to get some new clothes or if he thinks this looks sexy but it almost made me laugh out loud in the middle of the not-so-funny post office. I hope you can all appreciate the insanity of this man's outfit - I know you aren't getting the whole picture ... because trust me on this one the front was so much worse.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Shouldn't leave the house
I couldn't pass this picture up. I was at the post office yesterday and I saw this man and realized he really shouldn't have left the house looking like he did - especially in 60 degree weather. His bright blue underwear are peaking out of his way too short cut off jean shorts and his thread bare shirt was even worse from the front. His left nipple was completely visible thought a huge hole. Now I'm not sure if he simply doesn't have the money to get some new clothes or if he thinks this looks sexy but it almost made me laugh out loud in the middle of the not-so-funny post office. I hope you can all appreciate the insanity of this man's outfit - I know you aren't getting the whole picture ... because trust me on this one the front was so much worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Not THAT is what we call indecent exposure.
He does have nice legs though, except I think they might be SHAVED! - Maybe since you hang out with all those bikers, you don't have a problem with that, but UGH!
Thats a great picture! how did you snap a photo without him knowing?
This was my first attempt at taking a picture of someone without them knowing. Luckily for me the camera on my phone doesn't make the loud clicking sound and he was completely into his conversation with the post man. If only I could have snapped one from the front without him noticing!
Post a Comment