Many of you know that since birth Tayson has been an early bird. He is usually awake before 7:00 and it drives us crazy. Once he's awake he wakes up Luke so he has someone to play with and then their loud voices usually wake up Claire - so the house is always going strong by the time I get home from the gym in the morning. Poor Todd ... he likes to sleep in.
However, since Tayson started kindergarten this year (we put him in morning since he is an early bird anyways) he has already started acting like a teenager and won't get up when he is supposed to. This morning I had to force him to get up and I even had to ask him more than once. It cracks me up that as soon as there is something to wake up for he sleeps in. Now if we can just get him to sleep past 7:00 on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment