This is Todd's best friend "Folak" he is a troll who trained as a holy priest then later as a shadow priest (apparently one heals more and one does more damage) in the world of Azeroth. Todd spent endless nights with his friend and even had a group of friends (some were even real-life - although they didn't use their real names) who created a guild called the Midnight Mauraders.Recently Todd made the decision to leave World of Warcraft and pursue other adventures - like more work and family. This isn't an easy decision for anyone who has ever been to the world of Azeroth so to truly cut the ties he sold Folak. I can't say I'm extremely upset because all that hard work and love brought in a good $250. Of course this is still much less than was spent over the years on the monthly fees, buying gold, paying for other characters, etc..... But at least it really is goodbye.
1 comment:
turns out I made about 12 cents an hour. I really am the breadwinner
Post a Comment