Grandpa was in charge of Lexie's pumpkin - and she wanted one with 2 bats. As you can see one of the bats came off from a few wrong cuts with the knife. Good thing grandpa is so good with toothpicks. Don't worry we can barely see them when it's dark.

The kids had a blast carving, eating and playing. I think Tayson ate 8 pumpkin bars last night!!! Claire didn't do anything but walk around and pretend to shoot us with her gun.
Some sweet shots of everyone working hard on their pumpkins. I took lots of pictures because Luke and I won for the fastest pumpkin - his was very simple and easy. :)

And the final product. Thank goodness most of these will not be on my porch for the rest of the week. What would I do with all those pumpkins!!!
3 comments:
HOW FUN! What an awesome idea. I cannot imagine trying to carve all those pumpkins with that many kids running around...must have been a night where people like me needed to make sure they were medicated. But, how fun!! I am sure that your family always has a blast. They are the best.
The pumpkin carving should be followed up a week later by an annual pumpkin chucking contest...though I wouldn't recommend that you do that on your own property. Looks like quite a party.
I'm so happy to hear that Luke's arm is okay! Thanks so much for having everyone over, it was so much fun. I love the last comment about the pumpkin chucking contest! Couldn't you just see it! LOL What a riot that would be.
Post a Comment