Kathy: Hey. Did you see that there is a Claim Jumper in Vegas by Danny's house now?
Timmy: Yeah...I was so pissed when I saw that, we need to go there.
Tayson: You said the "P" word
Luke: What's the P word?
Todd: It's a word we don't say, that means you're mad
Luke: Oh I know what word it is....piece. Like ... you wanna piece of me?
3 comments:
That's awesome. :)
Olivia asked me this morning if the bath was "freakin' hot." She's three. I told her not to say that again because freakin' is a bad word.
Anna heard and told Ellie that Liv got in trouble for saying the "f-word."
You can never stop dressing up for Halloween, I think having kids is the best excuse for this. I hope to see you all over at the Allphin's Halloween party this year!
I am doing alright. As of right now we are taken care of. Thank you for asking and thinking of me. :-) very sweet!
That is so funny. Still laughing. And yes, that picture of Sophie is so adorable. I want to pinch her sweet cheeks!
Post a Comment