Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Office

I am cleaning out my office at work and moving to a different one (I got a new job...yippee!). I didn't realize what a pack rat I am at work. I have bins and bins of junk to throw away.


These files date back over 10 years....what in the world do I need these for????



Seriously? Did I really keep these Cd's and a zip disc?
I haven't even had a zip drive in like 8 years.



These gems are only good if you know Nu Skin history and just how old all of these products are.


And just for the record I'm throwing it all away and only keeping what I really need. It's about time I got rid of this stuff.

I guess I should also put down that Todd and I both started new jobs this week (this is for you Steve). Todd is working with a Consulting company named Perficient as a lead technical consultant on their ECM (enterprise content management) team. He's traveling now and will most likely be gone 4 days a week most weeks. My new job is still here at good ol' Nu Skin as the Director of Regional Web Marketing for the America's, Europe and South Pacific. We are both really excited about our new jobs.

2 comments:

Seat Family said...

I also am so excited about your new job, since that means you are my new boss. Yeah!!!!

Karen E. said...

Congrats on your new job!