Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Theme: Star Wars

Darth Vader (Luke), Bobba Fett (Tayson), Padme (Claire),
Princess Leia (Sophie), Ahsoka (Me)

The boy who started the theme this year since he wanted to be Bobba Fett


I tried to get Luke to be Luke Skywalker, but he insisted on Vader. He had a sweet breathing machine to go along with his costume.


At the trunk or treat
Chewbacca (Maddox), Anakin (Noah), Little Mermaid (Lucy)

Are they not the cutest kids ever?
Maddox and Sophie
Sophie was so good the whole night just kickin' it in her car seat while I handed out candy and Todd took the kids around. I didn't get to show off her adorable outfit very much ... good thing it will fit her for the next 2 years.


A few comments:
  • My costume is in Star Wars - Ahsoka is in the new Clone Wars movies (she's Anakin's Padawan) which means only die hards and 10 year old boys had any clue who I was. But there aren't a lot of girls to choose from so this was the best I could come up with.
  • The best thing said about my costume all night was by one such boy who said "I want a lego of you" (from the new Lego Star Wars game coming out soon....thanks Ethan you made my night)
  • We LOVE the trunk or treat! Our kids get to play with all their friends and so do we!
  • Happy Halloween Everyone!

7 comments:

Maria said...

You all look great! The kids look so old!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Sophie's hat/hair....so darling.

I guess I am not a die hard...have no idea who you are...but I will send LG so he can explain.

sandy said...

I loved your costumes! You all good great.

Lana said...

Your family looked adorable for Halloween. I loved it! I like the pictures you got with my kids too! Thanks for letting them join your Star Wars family.
I have the 7 year old obsessed with clone Wars right now so I knew who you were right away. :)
That pumpkin carving night at your house looked so darn fun! I love seeing what different families do. That is a great one!
Your kids school pictures are so adorable!
Oh, and the naughty "P" word, like "you wanna piece of me"....hilarious!

C Schultz said...

Oh Kathy! What an awesome idea! You guys looks fantastic! Hmmmmm, wish we had done something fun this year. Oh well, there is always next year.

Sarah Lee said...

I love the family theme! Your little Sophie is so cute!

amyminette said...

I love your costumes. I think we might end up doing Star Wars next year. I love that you dressed up too. I'm so sad because I didn't end up dressing up this year and I love dressing up! I'm vowing to dress up next year!