Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Flashback - Halloween

I have so many great Halloween pictures so for the rest of the month all flashback posts will be of past Halloween costumes. Today I'm putting up the kids costumes. I am one of those mom's who loves to dress the kids in a theme. I'm afraid that Tayson might be outgrowing it...how sad for me! So I have to decide if I theme or don't theme this year. What do you think?

2002
I think this onsie is hilarious. Todd's great-grandpa bought this for Tayson when he was born.



2002
I made this costume for Tayson's first Halloween. I was on maternity leave bored to tears watching Martha Stewart on TV when I saw these trick-or-treat bags so I made this for Tayson's costume and now it's his trick-or-treat bag. I think it's the last time I did something crafty!



2003
Tayson in his Lion costume stealing candy.



2004
Tayson loved Tigger when he was 2 so we did a whole theme with the boys and Lexie was Piglet (but I couldn't find the picture with her in it).The whole time he was wearing his costume he would go "woo hoo hoo hoo" just like Tigger - soooo cute!



2005
Tayson and Lexie. Tayson loved Darth Vader and kept saying
"Luke I am your father". He hated wearing his mask.



2005
Sweet Luke as Yoda.



2006
We went for the Zoo theme. Claire was a leopard, Luke a monkey, Tayson an elephant and I was the zoo keeper.



2007
This was my first year of no theme with the kids (although the boys were both super hero's).

4 comments:

6 P's in a Pod said...

COOL! I think it's awesome that you dress(ed) up with them. Every year I dress up as the same thing...their mom. (BORING!!!)

C Schultz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C Schultz said...

You know, I just have to say, one of my favorites is Luke as Yoda. :-D

Jackee said...

So cute, I love all the costumes. I like the theme idea as well, but most of my kids have outgrown it, so we haven't done it in years. I love your kids. I'm glad Jaxon and Jordan (and before long, Emilee) have such great kids to be their friends and neighbors.