Oh how I love my bubba. His big brown eyes and his long curly hair just melt my heart. He is the sweetest kid ever and will do just about anything I ask him to do. He really is the easiest kid ever.He is very excited that he gets to start Kindergarten on his 5th birthday. That is just so cool to him. I'm sure it will never be this exciting again. He wants to bring treats and have a party at school on his first day. A week ago he came upstairs crying in the morning saying that Tayson lied to him and told him that it was his birthday. He was so sad that he didn't get to go to school that day. He's a very smart little boy and reads and writes very well already.
He LOVES to play his Nintendo DS, the wii and the computer. He throws huge fits when we make him stop playing. We had to take the wii away for a few weeks because when we would ask him to turn it off he would throw the HUGEST fit ever. He's getting better when we tell him that we'll take it away for the rest of the day. I'm guessing he got his computer loving trait from his dad. He also got his calm sweet easy going personality and his gorgeous eyes from his daddy.
Luke is a bit OCD with things. When he makes his bed every corner has to be smoothed out and straight. If I make his bed he will go back and fix it. When we eat dinner he takes his napkin and puts it under his plate like a place mat then rearranges his plate, cup and fork until they are just right. The other night we were outside hanging out so Todd grabbed a blanket for us to sit on and after we were sitting he walked over and made us get up so he could straighten it. I think it's hilarious what a perfectionist he is.
He's a very good eater and likes pretty much everything. If you ask him he'll tell you he likes everything "except gray fish" and we have no idea where the gray fish came from. He is such a crack up.
I tried to teach him how to ride a bike last week and he said he can't learn until he turns 5. I don't get why kids think that on the day of your birthday everything changes. So silly.
Luke is still a cuddle bug and has bad dreams when he watches scary movies (like Coraline) so Tayson likes to turn on scary movies so Luke will leave the room. He and Tayson wrestle constantly and Luke is almost as big as Tayson so it's a pretty fair fight. Luke and Claire are the best of friends and I love watching them play together. The best word to describe Luke would be sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment