One night on our trip we decided to take the bikes out for a spin on the beach path. It was so much fun. The sweet teal cruiser had a bell which I took full advantage of when I was riding it. I'm not as good at push brakes as I was when I was a kid...but there were no crashes I just had one mishap when I hit the brakes a bit hard and squealed out scaring a few people walking along the beach. The tandem cruiser was hilarious. The backseat was the most uncomfortable bike seat I have ever been on and when I pedaled I hit Todd's rear every time. It was weird for me to have no control over where we were going or slowing down. Thank goodness I trust Todd. At one point we got the bike moving pretty fast :)
I think the bike ride is one of my favorite parts about the trip! Good Times!
Kickin' it on the cruiser

Todd and Amy on the tandem

Todd and I on the tandem

I finally made it to my last post about our family vacation to Cali. It was such a great trip!!
No comments:
Post a Comment