Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fav Five

So a few weeks ago on one of our runs Traci was talking about a fun game she played where you put in 5 things you enjoy more than the average person and then people had to guess who it belonged to. So I started trying of think of my 5 and I even had a lengthy (ok about 5 minutes) conversation on the drive to Vegas with Todd about what mine would be and what his would be.

So here is what I have come up with for me.
  1. Exercise
  2. Sleep
  3. Being with family (especially extended)
  4. Keeping a Journal (my blog is included here)
  5. Reading

Here is what I came up with for Todd:
  1. Computers
  2. Games (computer and board)
  3. Movies
  4. Technology
  5. In-n-Out

Can you think of anything better? What would yours be?

1 comment:

Gale said...

I think you need to add the beach for Todd....I may be wrong check with him. It is my #2 FOR SURE!