Monday, July 27, 2009

Sophie

I am so in love with this little girl. She is such a good natured and sweet baby. She has started babbling non-stop so she'll probably end up chatty like Tayson and I which will drive Todd crazy. He thinks we talk too much! :)

I think she looks just like Todd and Tayson - but the cute girl version. She is a total spazz and is constantly moving and trying new things. I swear she never stops moving unless she is asleep. She loves her binky. She thinks it's hilarious to put the binky in my mouth backwards then she puts the soft part in her mouth...maybe it's freaky but I think it's funny so I play along.

I've been trying to do a little baby sign with her and now she says "more" or "more food" all the time except when she's hungry. Oh well it's still cute when she does it. Aside from babbling she says "baba" when I'm making her a bottle but I think that's about it.

I think she looks gorgeous in bright pink and has since the day she was born. It's her color with that light hair and skin.

Her toes still cross over each other unless she is standing up. She is a tiny little pip squeak (especially next to Glen). People are always amazed that she walks so well because she looks like she's about 9 months old. It's funny when she tries to run because she falls flat on her face after about 6 steps then gets right back and does it again. I'm not sure what the big hurry is but sometimes she is all about running.

We always joke about how neglected she is when she's just cruising around the house in a diaper doing whatever she feels like but it's just how she's rolls. She has the perfect laid back personality a 4th child needs. Man I love love love my sweet little Sophie bug.

No comments: