This kid is about to turn 8. Last year we decided to read the Book of Mormon cover to cover before his baptism. We finished today. What an amazing goal. The goal was to read 2 pages each night and we gave ourselves a little over a year. I am so proud of Tayson for making his goal. Most nights I ended up reading most of it (if not all that day). He did read the last verse because he really wanted to finish it off. After we finished I read him Moroni's promise and told him that he should pray about it to know it was true. He was so cute when he said his prayer then right after he said "I feel the same mom, but I already knew it was true". I guess that's good enough.
I am so proud of him and I can't believe he is about to get baptized.
2 comments:
That is HUGE Kathy. I am so impressed. That took some serious one on one time. I wish that I was better at one on one time.
Way to prepare him right. I hope that you can keep it up with the other kids...but part of me hopes you don't so I can quit feeling guilty. he he
Really, that is so awesome.
How awsome. Thanks for be such a great mom to my grandkids. You are wonderful. Tell Tayson that I'm proud of him.
Post a Comment