Friday, August 20, 2010

More details

A few more things about Tayson turning 8.

He was so excited to get rid of his car seat. It definitely showed how big and old he is now. He loves talking about how he doesn't need a car seat.

At his doctor's appointment he is weighing in at 55 lbs (43%) and is 51 inches tall (73%). The doctor also checked his BMI and he's in the 16%.

I also did a little "interview" with him.

Me: You going to go to college?
T: I have to.
Me: Where to?
T: BYU
Me: You going to go on a mission?
T: Yea, I have to.
Me: You going to get married?
T: I guess so....but I can't marry Lucy because she's too crazy for me.
Me: That's fine. Someday you're going to love some girl you want to kiss her all the time and you'll want to get married.
T: Whatever mom.
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
T: I don't know....do you think I need a lot of money or a little money? I guess if I need a lot of money I'll do what dad does and if I need a little money maybe I'll play for the Jazz.
Me: Well buddy Jazz players make way more money than mom or dad does.
T: They do? Then why doesn't dad play for the Lakers?
Me: (trying not to laugh) well it's just not that easy to play for the Lakers or the Jazz
T: Well I guess I'll either play for the Jazz or become a championship swimmer.
Me: OK sounds good.
T: I'm just going to take swimming and basketball classes at BYU I think.
Me: sounds like a plan.

Man I love that boy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kids are the best. Perfect answers. Perfect. I need to interview my kids sometime. Funny stuff.