I can't believe Claire is already starting preschool. How did she get so old so soon? That means I have 3 leaving the house everyday and 1 who is dying to join them.
Sophie really wants to go every time the boys or Claire get their backpacks and shoes.

Oh how I love these 2 girls. They are too cute and keep me laughing. Everyone always asks me how close they are in age or can't believe I have 2 that close in age. And the funny part is that these 2 are the furthest apart at 26 months.

Claire loves her backpack.

Here she is at school (same one the boys went to)

My BIG girl.

I hope she likes school. I always worry about her since she is so shy but when I dropped her off she was quiet but didn't seem scared at all and there were definitely no tears. She was so excited to be going to school and she has already talked about her new friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment