One cute thing that happened when we were there was that Luke saw his kindergarten teacher from last year and went up to say hi and give her a hug. As he was talking to her his 1st grade teacher came out and said "I got him!" It was so funny. They were standing there with us talking about how cute he is and what a good student he is. He just stood there happy and smiling. He loves school.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
First Day of School 2010
I can't believe summer is over. No more late nights and lazy mornings. I'm not looking forward to the stress of getting the boys ready, fed and off to school by 8:00 am every morning but all good things come to an end. When Luke woke up this morning he said "first day of school" he was so excited. I love how much he loves school. I can't say Tayson was as happy about it. This year their school did something different and instead of back to school night it was back to school day today so from 8:20 - 10 they could go meet their teachers and sign-up for things. It was good to meet both of their teachers.



One cute thing that happened when we were there was that Luke saw his kindergarten teacher from last year and went up to say hi and give her a hug. As he was talking to her his 1st grade teacher came out and said "I got him!" It was so funny. They were standing there with us talking about how cute he is and what a good student he is. He just stood there happy and smiling. He loves school.
One cute thing that happened when we were there was that Luke saw his kindergarten teacher from last year and went up to say hi and give her a hug. As he was talking to her his 1st grade teacher came out and said "I got him!" It was so funny. They were standing there with us talking about how cute he is and what a good student he is. He just stood there happy and smiling. He loves school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment