Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just Some Stuff

My kids are so excited that Steve and Christine are back!!! And it's not just their kids being home. Last night all 4 of my kids and I went over there to hang out with Christine. Steve had taken the boys to see a movie. We watched "Wipeout" and it was awesome. The funniest part was that the boys both left right after dinner then Claire said she wanted to go and I told her she needed shoes. She went into the shoe closet and came out saying "can I wear Sophie's shoes?" and had on a pair of plastic Snow White slippers. Then Sophie wanted to go over too and she spent 15 minutes in the shoe room trying to find a matching pair of shoes then finally came out wearing her pink snow boots. She is too young to go over by herself but tried breaking out through the garage since it wasn't all the way down. I caught her in the front yard and she was sooooo sad she didn't get to go. So we went over to get the mail and stopped by to chat. I love love love that they are home. It was a long summer without them.

1 comment:

C Schultz said...

It was so fun watching it with you guys! Your kids are awesome, and you know they are all welcome. We are thrilled to be home!