We started our day with birthday pancakes (horrible picture - oh well) then the boys headed off to school. Luke took treats to school for his birthday - the day before we met with his teacher for his assessment testing (which he rocked) and Luke asked if he could bring treats the next day for his birthday. His teacher said "that would be great, plus we don't have anyone bringing treats for our color day". Then Luke said "I will bring Twinkies because they are yellow". His teacher and I got a kick out of him trying to make sure his birthday treats worked for yellow day.

Then after work we all jumped in the car to go pick up Todd from the airport and went to The Cheesecake Factory for Luke's birthday dinner. I think having Todd home for his birthday dinner was the best present ever. He sat on the end in his "special birthday seat" and would get mad at Sophie when she would try to sit there.


Happy Birthday Bubba! We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment