2:30 am - wake up to go potty and take another bottle to go back to sleep (after wandering around the house for a bit after climbing out of her crib)
5:40 am - wake up to go potty again (same basics as 2:30)
6:30 am - crawl in bed with me and lay on my chest resting for 30 minutes (during which time I am uncomfortable and can't sleep)
7:30 am - get in the shower with me and push me out of the way when not getting enough water. stay in the bath while I get ready for the day.
8:00 am - get dressed and play on the iPhone or play Dora on the computer
8:30 am - put on shoes to leave for the day with me - throw a huge fit when forced to stay at home
On this particular day at 8:30 she managed to get her pink snow boots on (one of her favorite pair of shoes) and went out in the garage and had Claire's bike helmet on before I was out the door. She was dying to ride Claire's bike. The boys came out to help her so I could go to work but I couldn't help but snap a few pictures.....the girl is just so dang cute!
1 comment:
I had fun chillin with Sophie last night! That girl cracks me up. Having all three girls at the house was a new experience for me. LOL Girls are fun!
Post a Comment