Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Eli Christopher
Welcome to the family sweet Eli. You are going to have your work cut out for you coming into a family with 4 big sisters. I am so glad I got to be there for his birth. Heidi went into her check up in the morning and found out her blood pressure was high and with a few other signs her doctor thought it would be best to induce her that day. She called me that morning a little after 9:00 to let me know. I got to the hospital around 5:00 pm and she was rockin' and rollin' with some serious labor. They turned off the pitocin right when I got there and the contractions just got stronger. At 6:40 the nurse came in to check Heidi and said she was dilated to a 7 then a few minutes later Heidi said she felt the need to push so I peeked down there and I could see his little head starting to come out. I ran out to get the doctor and by the time we got in the room Eli's head was already out so her doc grabbed a towel and finished the delivery. Only Heidi could have a baby that fast!! He was born at 6:44 pm and was 6 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long. He came out strong and healthy and was lifting and turning his head to look around. As always I'm in awe with how strong Heidi is and so excited for another nephew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment