It was another great Thanksgiving this year. George, Sherry, Danny and Mark all came in town this year and Steve and his family went to California this year. So 9 of the 10 of us were here which was a blast. Dinner was delicious with lots and lots of food.
Clark eating his very first Thanksgiving Feast of sweet potatoes
There were 6 tables set up and everyone wore this years new shirt
Parker is so cute eating his feast
Me & Sherry
I love all the little ones eating at their own tables.
After dinner was over it was time for the annual arm wrestling contest
Trent held onto his title for another year
With Heidi gone it's hard to say who holds the girls title....
The little kids love to join in on the fun too
Danny and I had to help them a lot
Tayson beat Luke this year - but Luke gave him a good run for his money
Carlee beat Audrey
Kenadi beat Emma
George beat Cody
Old man farmer strength is amazing!!
Sophie and Ella beat Cody :)
We all sat around chatting a lot.
Sweet baby Hyrum with all his hair was so good all weekend.
Typical me - on my phone.
The boys played a lot of ping pong
Nice photo bomb Cody!
I love this holiday. It is my favorite holiday of the year. We get a 4 day weekend, we eat, shop and don't have the stress of buying presents. I love how relaxing it is and how much time is spent with family. Every year as my kids get older it just keeps getting better. Todd even said this year he played more computer than he has since going to Spokane. I have so much to be thankful for and am truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment