I love that while waiting for the next conference all of my kids grabbed their new books and sat reading. Todd and I both love to read and I hope they all catch the bug too.
All the meetings went great. Tayson is right in the middle with everything and seems good. His teacher is dealing with family issues right now and he has a long term sub but things seem to be running smoother now for him.
Luke's was the usual - he's a perfect student. His teacher was excited to tell me that he got tested for the gifted program but we aren't sure what our plans are with him yet for next year.
Claire was great in hers too. She is reading ahead of grade level and even read a paragraph to me in Portuguese then told me what it meant in English. I was very impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment