Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Morning

This is the first time in 5 years we haven't done the Earn Your Turkey run.  I got so busy I didn't make it to the running store to get signed up and the cost of day of registration was $40 a person for a 4 mile run so it just wasn't worth it. So instead we just went on a run together.  We all started together but then broke into smaller groups. I ran 5 miles with Cody and Kami - it was so fun running with them. 


Then we had brunch at my house.  Kami made a delicious egg & sausage casserole and we had a crepe bar.  George and Ginger made all the crepes for me - sweet!  The crepes were delicious.  My favorite combo was Greek Yogurt with cherry pie filling or homemade peach jam.  The tart and sweet combo was perfect.



No comments: