I love our newest Schultz shirts. Anytime we are together as a family someone is always sporting one of their shirts. A few months ago I started getting emails about doing new shirts again this year so I got to work on them. One of my amazing employees put together the logo for the front and I took a vote on color. I'm so happy with how they turned out. I love how bright they are and how fun the logo is. When I asked people to send me one word to describe our family the answers were awesome. Blood Schultz's were all serious with our answers and the in-laws were hilarious with things like: multiply & replenish, fertile, gamers, hangry, rage, crazy.
In case you don't know how the numbers work. Everyone has a number based on when they came into the family. Each of us 10 kids are our number - so I'm #4. My mom and dad had to be 0 and 00 because if they were 1 & 2 it would have thrown us 10 kids off. There is no way I can be #6. Then as you entered the family by marriage or birth you get your number so there are grand-kids above in-laws. My family is Me - 4, Todd - 21, Tayson - 25, Luke - 31, Claire - 35 and Sophie - 40. Eli is #49 so the next baby born is going to get an awesome number.
These 3 silly girls decided to glam up with bows, makeup and jewelry.
No comments:
Post a Comment