Sophie is as busy body these days....she is "perpetual motion" as my mom calls her. She can roll and get into a seated position from both sides, pull up on her hands and knees and even take a few crawls forward. I think she's my earliest crawler.
Claire has a cold and it doesn't seem that bad except that she has it in her eyes. Those big, beautiful eyes are swollen, red, and there is SO MUCH goop coming out of them it's disgusting (as she would say). Two of her favorite words right now are disgusting and because. She will say things like "because mom.....I need a drink because" it makes no sense but she likes to throw it into sentences as often as possible.
Here is a conversation that happened between Tayson and I tonight:
Me: I am sooooo sick of you doing that
Tayson: Then why aren't you throwing up?
Are kids his age supposed to be sarcastic????
And lastly....my hip is doing so much better. Thank goodness for physical therapy! I've been working on my running drills to change my form slightly (my hips are in front of my head and shoulders and I strike my heels too hard). At the end of our 6 mile run yesterday I could totally feel my hamstrings so I think I'm starting to work the right muscles. Yahoo!!!
5 comments:
I'm sorry Claire is sick, tell her we missed her in class today! Gotta love the kids' rational, they are so logical.
I love reading your blog and seeing your cute family grow, sorry about Claire and her eye infections have you tried johnson baby shampoo to clean them out? old wives tale, put some on warm cotton ball and run from the middle to outside. It pulls all that goop out. Works for us every time. I love that your doing awesome on your runs. Your inspiring. HIll
I'm so glad your hip is doing better. Tayson cracks me up, ya gotta love the sarcasm.
I miss Tayson! Hey I made my blog private so send me your email, I guess I don't have it and I will shoot you an invite. maria@bybees.com
I am glad our sledding escapade didn't do to much damage to that hip of yours!
Post a Comment