Friday, January 23, 2009

Flashback Friday

Let's go back to 1979

Our house
I had to put this picture in the flashback...I do NOT remember the house ever looking like this without all the huge trees in the front.
A few comments about the picture:
I love Grandpa's motor home in the shot and if you look behind it to the right you'll see a big red barrel. I have no idea where these came from but we used to play on them all the time. We would do balancing acts like log rolling around the backyard.


The Kids in front of the motor home
Sherry, David, Me, Danny, Heidi, Steve and George


Family Picture Time
Mom, George, Steve, Dad, Sherry
Me, Danny, Heidi and David
Funny comments about this picture:
Heidi's underwear is falling down and you can see it below her dress.
I love the macrame owl on the side of the house - that was there for years and years. I'm not sure if Mom made that one or George - he was quite the expert at macrame :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the flashback times because my family has some of the same funky clothes.