Friday, January 9, 2009

What I've been doing ....

And NOT doing.

I HAVE NOT been: blogging, exercising, waking up in the morning, or even to the grocery store for the last 3 weeks.

I HAVE been: sleeping, in the minivan with my kids way too much, playing rock band, and eating too much fast food and gas station food (sick) while on the road with my kids.

As of right now I'm changing my ways I will be back to myself! So get ready for some serious blog catch up....I have lots to post.

2 comments:

Kami Schultz said...

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who didn't do much over the Christmas break! Ran twice the whole time--and that's one of the things I look forward to MOST about CA: not having to bundle up for a run! Oh well...

Did a ton of eating too, and gained 5 pounds!!! Yikes! :)

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

Good it about time, its always nice to have friends who update their blogs and I can have something to read about. Ha like I can talk I rarely update my blog. But I will be changing my ways this year. :)