Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It all started last night...

10:00 - all done with my stretches, scriptures, prayers, face washed, teeth brushed and in bed....whew getting ready for bed is quite the job

10:45 - wake up to Sophie crying....feed her and go back to bed

11:00 - put her binky back in....and again.....and rock her until 11:30

2:30 - wake up to Sophie crying....feed her again this time she goes right back to sleep

4:57 - wake up to Sophie crying....feed her AGAIN!

5:13 - back in bed

5:20 - alarm goes off for spin (too bad I can't skip my workout today...but when you're the teacher you have to go)

7:00 - that was a good workout!

7:20 - home from the gym...get clothes for the boys to wear....supervise the making of 2 beds....scriptures....family prayers.....email a few things for work...unload dishwasher....load breakfast dishes (dang the garbage disposal is broken - thanks Todd for fixing it so fast!)

8:00 - conference call with Europe

8:45 - shower and makeup

9:10- feed sophie breakfast....dress claire....dress sophie

9:30 - fix hair

9:45 - nurse sophie and put her down for her morning nap (man I could use one of those right about now)

10:00 - take out 2 bags of trash...scrape car windows and off to work

10:20 - scarf down some breakfast (finally) while reviewing mock-ups for a project with 2 people on the team

11:00 - meetings, emails and more work

12:30 - lunch at last! drop off dry cleaning....put air in the tire (it's really flat and i have to wait for 10 minutes for the scoob in front of me to check and re-check his tires 10 times)....pick up supplies for Young Women's New Beginnings tomorrow....grab some drive-thru and head back to work

1:30 - pump (mooooo....I love being a working mom) while checking emails on my phone

1:45 - work....work.....work.....email.....work.....conf calls....work

3:30 - give away tickets to the Jazz game tonight because I'm already too tired to think about going

5:15 - home from work. My house is spic-n-span clean, dinner is in the oven, homework is done and the kids are playing downstairs (thank you sooooo much Amy!!!)

6:00 - fold wash.....bathe 4 kids....supervise the boys putting away their wash

7:00 - nurse Sophie and put her to bed while Todd reads with the boys

7:30 - work on my talk for YW tomorrow night....blog and relax while the kids watch a movie before bed.....next stop BED!!!

OK I am done complaining but I needed to vent and get it all off my chest - hopefully tomorrow will be a less exciting day!

**most days are not like this thank goodness**

8 comments:

McKinney's said...

Pardon my french but....DAMN.....

Lovell Home said...

I'm exhausted just reading it. I would be one grouchy bear the next morning. It was a good workout.

C Schultz said...

Wow Kathy! I want to take a nap just from reading all of that. It actually reminds me of times gone bye. I'm so glad my kids have gotten older. There is NOTHING like trying to deal with sick children. So exhausting. Good luck Kathy, I hope Sophie gets better quick!

Jackee said...

I think you should take a few days off (from work, kids, everything)to sleep.

Deanna said...

Ohhhh man, you are the queen! I have to go to bed because I am too tired from reading your day to even think about my day! Hope Sophie settles down soon!

Wendy said...

Yeah, I was on a conference call to Europe too, probably in my dreams! Holy cow, girl you are way too busy, i'm sorry it was so hectic. You seem to handle it so well though, it's amazing to me. I'm glad Amy is hooking you up though, it's nice to know they are being well cared for, and have dinner in the oven, yay!

Jen said...

That made me tired! Hope the rest of the week as been better! Hope you get some sleep tonight.

Kelly said...

Wow, you truly are wonder woman!