First let me give some background information. Todd and Danny (my bro) are a tad bit crazy when they are together. And thanks to the holidays they have been together quite a bit over the last few months. So there is an ongoing joke about putting a sock on the door (if you know what I mean...if you don't you can stop reading now).
A few nights ago after all the kids were in bed I got myself a nice bowl of ice cream and was headed back to the bedroom (to blog of course) and there was a sock on the door. This made me laugh. But then I opened the door to find the lights out, several candles lit, and music playing and Todd sitting on the bed (don't worry he had all his clothes on).
Of course I had just gotten myself a nice bowl of ice cream so I just sat down on my side of the bed to talk and eat it. Right when I sat down I heard the sound of gas passing....was it me? It had to be I heard it and it was right here! But no, it wasn't me I was pretty sure about that. So I had quite the perplexed look on my face right about the time I realized Todd had put the whoopee cushion under the sheets right where I was sitting. He had only put a little air in it and put it under all the bedding so it wasn't a loud obnoxious noise it sounded so real. He was laughing harder than I have ever seen him laugh before. Freakin' HILARIOUS!!!
p.s. Todd bought the whoopee cushion at K.B. Toys going out of business sale for like 48 cents....I believe it's the best bargain he's ever gotten. And the boys think it is sooooo funny. They keep putting it everywhere and saying "mom come sit down" and you will see a blanket thrown over a very full and obvious whoopee cushion...but I play along and they crack up.
7 comments:
whoopee cushion ... best invention ever
Nice one...the sock on the door and the candles were the classiest touch I have ever heard added to the good old whoopee cushion! It's too bad Danny thought that the bedroom was off limits....him and Todd could have had another bonding moment!
Very romantic! :) And even funnier!
Ethan was gifted one once by my SIL. It lasted a while, but I wasn't sad when it tore open on the side (a side effect from over inflation). After a while the tape patch failed and we had to get rid of it. Sad for him, not so much for me.
Maybe we can let you guys borrow Allen's Halloween costume. He was a whoopie cushion!
Todd and John should hang out a bit more! They sound like they are two peas in a pod! Thanks for the good laugh!
bRUCE GOT A WHOOPIE COUSHION FOR CHRISTMAS FROM SANTA. aLTHOUGH THE SOUND IS SO DISGUSTING, WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF FUN WITH IT. iT NEVER CROSSED MY MIND TO INCLUDE IT IN A ROMANTIC SETTING. vERY CREATIVE tODD!
Post a Comment