isn't she cute?
Look at her go! How cute!
She is so adorable!
Sophie is darling! Emilee loved watching her and keeps saying, "me see me baby craw, mommy!"
ADORABLE!!!!
Now you just have to get the video of her crawling away. The little diaper bum wiggle is almost cuter! I'm already missing that cutie!
What a cutie! I love when they start to figure there is life outside their current world. Your world is no longer "safe".
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Look at her go! How cute!
She is so adorable!
Sophie is darling! Emilee loved watching her and keeps saying, "me see me baby craw, mommy!"
ADORABLE!!!!
Now you just have to get the video of her crawling away. The little diaper bum wiggle is almost cuter! I'm already missing that cutie!
What a cutie! I love when they start to figure there is life outside their current world. Your world is no longer "safe".
Post a Comment