Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

With Christmas on a Sunday it was done in phases this year and lasted all day.

The kids woke up around 7:00 and we did stockings.  






Then we got ready for church and went to sacrament meeting.  It was such an amazing music program.  


Then we came home and opened presents.


followed by fighting packaging so they kids could play with their toys :)

Todd and the boys played some fun songs on the piano - it was so dang cute.

And it wouldn't be Christmas without the lego set being put together

I absolutely love this picture of Sophie with her doll.  She just LOVES Cinderella.  


Then Todd and Amy came over to open their presents with us.

I love Sophie's face in this picture.  She just can't get enough Cinderella toys.

Another classic picture.  Silly boys.

Amy's kids got Harry Potter wands - I love their spell casting faces and poses.

The kids playing UNO attacks.

It was a great day and I even got a short nap in during the day.  It's so great just spending a relaxing day playing together.

The only bad thing that happened was when the boys were outside playing with their remote control helicopters and Tayson's went over the fence.  Sadly it went into the craziest yard I have ever seen.  This yard could be on Hoarders it was so packed with junk and trash.  YUCK!  We looked and looked and looked some more but it was simply no where to be found.  I think you would have to fill at least 10 huge truckloads of trash out of the yard to make a big enough dent to find it. Tayson was fine that he lost it within hours of getting it.  I don't know if I should be impressed or sad by his reaction.

No comments: