Friday, December 30, 2011

Another day of tubing

The next time we went tubing we had a lot of kids and not enough spots for adults to go.  We had 13 kids and 2 adults with tubing passes.  So we had most of the adults man the bottom.  They would pull the kids off the run, get them through the line and hooked up.  Then I was at the top of the run and I would pull them over to a lane and push them down when it was time.  It was about a 20 minute turn around so I had a lot of extra time between kids coming up.  I just started helping out the lifties at the top and other mom's with kids.  They all knew me by name - it was classic.  And they gave me a thank you of 1/2 price skiing if I wanted to come back because of all my hard work.  Ha ha.









No comments: