Monday, December 5, 2011

Recent Facebook Posts

I have been so bad about posting lately that I needed to put up a bunch of facebook posts just so I don't forget the funny small things my kids say and do.  

Just finished cleaning my house. I'm exhausted. I really need to find new cleaners. This is not the life for me :) (Dec 3)

Teen fiction is one of my guilty pleasures. (Dec 2)

My Christmas decorations have been up 2 days and 3 of the snowmen are already missing noses and one wiseman is missing his head. Thanks Soph!! (Nov 29)

We are doing letters to Santa tonight. The boys can't think of anything they want and Sophie started her letter with "I have been a bad girl this year". Ha. (Nov 28)

We have most of our Christmas decorations up. Just the tree left. It makes me sooooo happy!! (Nov 27)

I hope everyone had or is having a fun Black Friday. I don't do crowds so it's a kick back relaxing day for me! (Nov 25)

I love going to bed and not setting an alarm. (Nov 19)

I'm exhausted and it's not even 9:00. I hate daylight savings. (Nov 7) 

My boys just learned the birds & the bees from mine craft.
"mom, if you put two sheep in the field and give them wheat they have a baby". (Nov 7)

This morning right before leaving for work Claire stopped me and said "those are cute shoes mom". I love it. My girl is a total shoe girl and really my shoes are cute today :) (Nov 7) 

My 3YO just came in my room (5 min after I tucked her in) and pulled a granola bar out of her panties and asked me to open it. When I asked her why it was in her panties she said "cause I not want you see it". Ha! (Nov 3) 

And the last child now has a fever. At least I'll be done soon instead of dragging it out for a week. (Nov 3)

Conversation around 3:00 am last night
Me: Claire does your tummy hurt too? (she was running a fever already)
Claire: yes and my back hurts
Me: does everything hurt?
Claire: everything except my hands. (Nov 3) 

If you play computer games you'll get this update. A few days ago Tayson yelled up stairs "come on down whore" to Sophie. Or so I thought until I questioned him he called her "horde" since she was the bad guy in the game.
 
Then this morning I heard "I have a kick a** one". What? Nope he said pick axe because he's playing minecraft. I guess I should stop assuming he saying bad words. (Oct 22)

No comments: