Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Morning Conversations

The girls were on a roll this morning and I didn't want to forget how funny my conversations with them were.  

Here is one between Sophie and I:

Sophie what would you like for breakfast?
I want to go to grandma & grandpa's house so I can crack eggs.
I can make you eggs.
No I only like eggs with grandma.
Grandma isn't home.  She is in Washington because great-grandma died.
Your dad died?
No.  My dad is healthy and strong.
He strong? He can beat up bad guys?
Sure.
Him have a sword?
No.
Him can punch and kick the bad guys?
Sure I guess so.
Oh good.  Hims strong and can do this (punching) to bad guys.  I happy.

And no we never had eggs.

Then I gave Claire some clothes and told her to get dressed and the following happened.

MOOOOOOM!  These clothes are all too small.
OK I'll get some different ones.  The panties are fine though.
No they aren't they show the top of my bum.  Every time I take them off they get smaller.

Then when I was getting out the girls shoes to leave Sophie came up behind me and pretended to shoot me using a hanger as a bow and said "I shoot you mama and now you have a booger on you".  

Honestly, all this before 9:00 am.  I pretty much just laugh all the time at how silly my girls are. 

No comments: