My kids crack me up...here are few gems from the past few days.
Yesterday at FHE the lesson was on being a Child of God and we went around the room saying each one of their names and that they were a Child of God. When we got to Claire we said "Claire is a child of God" and she said "No I not! I Claire Bear!!!"
Today Todd overheard Luke singing...."Old MacDonald had a farm E I E I dog poop"
Last night around 2:15 am Claire came in our bedroom and Todd was being so nice and telling her I was sleeping and she said "I don't like you...only mama" then crawled into bed with me with her silky blanket, sippy cup of water and a paper plate rattle (2 paper plates with beans inside it that she made in Nursery 2 weeks ago) apparently she was sleeping with it.
Tonight at dinner Claire kept saying "Fumbs up dude" and giving me a big thumbs up. I'm not sure why but it was so funny to me. She also does this fake laugh and sounded like she was laughing and crying we couldn't tell until she finished and was smiling.
I wish I could just walk around with a video camera to capture the moments. Of course it would have to be stealth or they wouldn't act normal (if you can say they are ever normal).
1 comment:
I had to laugh about Claire's paper plate rattle. One of our other kids carried his popcorn turkey around with him until his mom "left" it in nursery with us.
Post a Comment