- putting on makeup (usually just lipstick)
- eating (ice cream cones are very dangerous)
- looking for the fallen binky/toy behind me
- trying to find Sophie's mouth and get the binky in
- handing back food or drinks to the kids
- turning around in my car to tell the kids to stop hitting each other and be nice
- leaning way back to get the DVD turned on
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Driving Laws
It is now illegal in Utah to text/email while driving. I'll be honest I've been known to text, email and facebook in my car while driving. Usually when stopped at a light...but sometimes when I'm driving. I'm fine with the law and am supporting it. However, it got me thinking about everything else that I do while driving:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think that is a fabulous idea!
So True!
Here! Here! Kids are the worst distraction ever! But I must say, since almost being hit multiple times by people texting, I'm glad about the law change. I don't think there really is a "fix" for the kid issue though.... hum....
I think instead they should make mini van's like limo's where you can't get to or hear the back half of it. Just let the kids deal with it, you get to drive ;)
Post a Comment