My goodness life has been so busy I haven't been able to blog much at all. So...here are a few updates for the week.
This morning when I got to spin to teach the stereo wouldn't turn on. After doing a little checking I found out that the circuit breaker blew - so I had no music, no fans and no microphone and a lot of people who got up at 5:30 in the morning to workout! The front desk was really no help at all. Apparently the only person who could unlock the door we needed was the maintenance man and he doesn't get to the gym until 8:00 am. NICE. Luckily, one of the other teachers was at the gym this morning and he totally took care of business so after riding our bikes in silence with no fan for 20 minutes we were back. He had to run 2 extension cords across the gym..but it worked and we still got a great workout.
I'm so jealous - Todd went out for a bike ride today. I can't wait to get out on my bike!!! She's calling my name and so is this gorgeous spring weather we're having this week.
My half-marathon is in 4 days. I can't believe it's already here. We're trying to decide if we should try to get in to the St. George Marathon or not. I'm not sure if I can do a full marathon - training for this half has been enough work :)
Last night at FHE Todd was teaching the lesson and he asked how we start our prayers and Luke answered very quickly by saying "Dear Heavenly Father, thankyouforthisday"
Last week Todd finally put his foot down with me and we had Sophie "cry it out". I was so mad the first night I just can't stand it when my baby cries and of course I blamed poor Todd. She cried for almost 2 hours in the middle of the night - which meant I couldn't sleep at all. It's just so hard to really fall asleep when you know your baby is crying. Then the second night she only cried for a little over an hour and it got less every night. Last night she slept from 7:30 pm until 8:00 am this morning without a peep. Yahoo! Thanks to Todd for making me toughen up.
No comments:
Post a Comment