Friday, March 6, 2009

Flashback Friday - The College Days

Tonight I get to go to dinner with KJ so I thought I would dedicate a flashback to her and the good times we had back in the 90's.....has it really been that long?

This was one of the many road trips we took during the BYU days. We drove down to Cali to Amy's house in Hacienda Heights. There are so many things about that trip that are hilarious and so many things that we have all chosen to forget (like playing board games....that didn't go so well).

Amy, Kati and I
How sweet are those outfits? Overalls, plaid and jean shirts....we rock!


Kati and I
We were completely soaked from the Jurassic Park ride


Matt, Kati, Mike, Me, Scott, Ryan and Amy
For some reason we felt the need to try on hats and take a picture



Oh the good days of college.

2 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

These are funny... I totally remember when all the girls were wearing overalls!! Not the most flattering outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just spent the last half hour catching up with your blog. Your kids crack me up. You guys make me realize my kids are normal!

Anyway, you have a picture with one of my best guy friends from college. Ryan Peart! How do you know him?! That's crazy. I'm guessing the whole Hacienda heights thing. Anyway, fun seeing photos of him.