Sunday, March 29, 2009
Some thoughts...
I had the opportunity to attend the YW General Broadcast yesterday and I felt the spirit so much. I am so grateful to have a living prophet on the earth and for the knowledge I have that he is inspired to know the things we need to know right now. President Monson said that this is the most difficult time to be alive with the trials that are our youth are facing right now. As I thought about what he said I felt so humbled by the fact that I have to raise 4 very choice spirits in such a diffiuclt world. I want more than anything for my kids to gain a strong testimony to help them get through the trials they will face. I am so grateful to know that I am a daughter of God and that he loves me and wants me to return. To know that each of my children is a child of God and that I will receive help from the Lord as I raise them. I am so excited for Conference next week so I can continue to strengthen my testimony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was amazing! I listened to it on my computer yesterday while the kids were watching a movie! I'm glad that you got to go up there.
Post a Comment