He sang hard and his Santa hat got him all sweaty.
Todd had him turn his sweater around before his picture with his teacher.
Claire and I watching the performance.
Then this morning was the entire school performance. Tayson told me a few times earlier this week that he needed to wear either red or green and look nice. So last night when I laid out his clothes I put out his red Christmas sweater with his new jeans (size 8) and a white t-shirt from his old preschool to wear as an undershirt. When I got home from the gym this morning he was wearing his red sweater with blue and orange track pants and his t-shirt on the outside of his sweater. OH MY! So I told him that wasn't the right way to layer a sweater (usually he puts his long sleeved shirt on then his short sleeve shirt on top of course) and that he could either take the shirt off or put it underneath. He opted to take it off. He refused to wear the jeans because they were "too big". He is right between a size 7 &8 and I think he looks better with them slightly big instead of slight high waters. But I lost that battle and he put on jeans as long as they were size 7.
This is the first year he has actually sung and known all the words and smiled at us. Before he would hide behind the person in front of him and just sit there.
Before the program started.
Tayson and the 2nd grade singing "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth".
(too bad he still hasn't lost a tooth yet)
(too bad he still hasn't lost a tooth yet)
Luke singing with the kindergartners
I can't believe they are on Christmas break already. This year flew by so fast!
1 comment:
I'm looking forward to retirement so I can attend one of these programs. ovingte
Post a Comment