Thursday, December 17, 2009
Time is flying by
For some reason tonight while I was watching my kids play ring around the rosie together they all looked so big to me. It is crazy to me how fast the time has flown by. Sophie kept stealing things the kids had then would look back to make sure they knew she had it then run as fast as her tiny little legs would go. She is such a silly little girl. I don't want to forget the little things they do and say .... which is one of the reasons I blog. One of my goals for next year is to take a picture of something everyday. And my friend suggested taking a picture of myself with one of my kids on a weekly basis. I'm sure there will be lots of random and crazy pictures - but 2010 will be a year to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment