The whole clan

Several of the girls I run with.
Me, Traci, Gretchen, Laurie, Stephanie and Jill
Me, Traci, Gretchen, Laurie, Stephanie and Jill

Right before the race ... about when I started getting silly.

Gretch and I coming into the finish after the hill
(I hate finishing a run uphill)
(I hate finishing a run uphill)

Woo hoo! It's always good to see the finish line.
My tutu had major static cling (I need to fix that next time) and it's rather poofy on my behind...oh well. It was a really cold morning (19 when I got out of my car) and the course is rather hilly so it wasn't a personal record or anything but it was one of the most fun races I did this year and finishing at 25:25 is a fun time to finish.
2 comments:
I love you! Way to go on your goal for a race each month! 12! WOW! Ps. I can send you the pics at higher quality and you can replace them...let me know!
You look great and how fun!
Post a Comment