Thursday, July 17, 2008

All the Small Things

I have so much that I'm thankful for this week.


  • Sophie, Sophie, Sophie. She is so beautiful and healthy. She is eating good and sleeping good and couldn't be a better baby.

  • All the friends and family that have taken such good care of me and my kids since we got home.

  • Todd. He has been so great with helping and taking care of me and especially for putting up with me for the last 9 months.

  • Not being prego anymore! It's so nice to be able to see my toes and touch my toes. To feel good again. It's amazing how much better I felt the day I got her out of my belly!!!

  • Being home. It's fun and a lot of work to be home with the kids. And I've only been on my own 1 day so far!!! Luke was so excited when Todd went to work and I stayed home. It will be a fun 3 months home with the kids.

2 comments:

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

I can't wait to see her. Summer would totally love to have a play date with Claire. She's had a weird virus this week, so once she is totally over it we really want to come visit and meet Sophie.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on little Sophie! How fun to have another girl. Good luck with four...I've heard it's easier than three!! =)