Yesterday I took Claire to the doctor's and she has yet another ear infection...tubes here we come! But the best part of this visit was that she brought her purse with her. She doesn't like to go on outings without her purse.
What's in my purse? my wallet, my sunglasses, my phone, keys, pepcid AC, lipstick, lip liner, powder, frequent diner cards, a few bills that need to be paid and a pack of gum.
Nothing exciting...but when I opened Claire's purse at the doctors office yesterday I was amazed at what she had in it.
What's in Claire's purse? A Pirates of the Caribbean compass (happy meal toy from ages ago), 2 star wars galactic heroes, a headband, her sparkly cellphone holder (her plastic cellphone wasn't in her purse), Todd's bike tool, and about 50 goldfish (which she kept reaching in and snacking on).
She makes me laugh so hard with her purse. She fills it up with anything she sees and takes it everywhere she goes. I need to get some pictures of her carrying it around it is just adorable. I love that my little girl is such a girly girl. I really thought with having 2 older brothers she would be more of a tom-boy but she is an absolute princess.
3 comments:
Sadly, claire has pretty much the same items as my purse. 50 goldfish, kid toys, a headband... :)
Can't wait to read about your new baby! Hope these last few days go quickly. And good luck with labor! My fourth was a breeze.
So cute... So tubes aren't that bad. Summer got them and hasn't had an ear infection since. She was pretty cranky the day she got them but was fine the next day. They make a world of difference. Anyway thats so cute about the purse.
Girly girls! They are the sweetest. It's fun to get a little glimpse into the mind of your child, when you see something like her purse, and what was important to her at the moment--that went in there. Treasures--all kids have items that are treasures.
Post a Comment